Bringing you the latest news from HCI!
November 2017 Milestones:
- We had an official client visit by Ms. Naila Mazzuico (Trade Commissioner) and Mr. Roshin Paul (Business Development Manager) of the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) on 27th November 2017.2. NCAP classes commenced from 06th November 2017.
3. New batch for OET has started on 9th November 2017 with 45 students for face to face and online sessions.
4. We congratulate our OET team members for achieving a status of 25 students within 10 days and making a gross average of Rs.2,30,000/-. Congratulations OET team.
5. An ISO external audit was held on 14th November 2017.
6. An in-service education was conduced on the topic “ST segment in ECG”. The session was taken by Mr. Prasanth Kumar P on 17th November 2017.
7. ASAP (Additional Skill Acquisition Programme) final assessment was conducted on 18 October 2017 at SDC (Skill Development Centre) -GHSS Pezhakappilly for Home Health Aide (HHA) course.
8. Our AHA team conducted BLS, ACLS and ECG training at Rahman Hospitals, Assam hospital, 4- 8th November 2017. Mr. Jeril Cherian and Mr. Prashant were the trainers and around 46 candidates took part in it. Another session was conducted on 22nd to 24th November 2017 in Lakeshore Hospital Ernakulam.
10. The marketing team has conducted NCAP and GDN promotional classes in Aswathy Hospital, Mothers Hospital, Elite Hospital and Chandramathi Hospital in Thrissur and West Fort, Dhaya and Heart Hospital in Ernakulam.
11. Mrs. Sreerekha K.R has joined our institute this month and we heartily welcome her to the HCI family.