Hybrid Mobile App Developer
Job Code : HCG/MT/19/004
Job Location : World Trade Center, Infopark, Kochi, India
Experience Required : 2 years (Preferred)
Posted date : March 13, 2019
Job Description :
Mobile app developer with minimum 1.5 years of experience in mobile apps development activities using Hybrid and/or native mobile platforms. You will build mobile applications using hybrid/native technology as per the technical documentations describing the job. Must be a fast learner with a good attitude and self-discipline. Work location will be at MWT Technologies Pvt. Ltd., World Trade Center, Infopark, Kochi - India.
Required Qualifications :
- Primary responsibility is to code and deliver bugfree software according to design documentations and/or user requirements.
- Prepare and conduct unit test cases.
- Should be able to design good UI/UX.
- Provide support services to the end users
- Prepare necessary documentation as per the process requirements
- Coordinate with external teams of clients, development professionals, quality analysts, technical architects etc.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent experience in building apps for Android & iOS platforms using any of the following tools/technologies. PhoneGap/Cordova, React Native, Flutter, Firebase, ionic framework, HTML5, Angular JS, Xamarin, jQuery Mobile, Android SDK with Android Studio, XCode, Swift, Cocoa framework etc.
- Should have exposure in MS Office Tools
- Experience with any source management platforms like VSS, SVN, GitHub etc.
- Experience in working in an environment using CMMI/ISO9001 certified process framework is an advantage.
Please mention "Hybrid Mobile App Developer" in the subject of your email