Bringing you the latest news from HCI!
December 2017 Milestones:
- Bijo Kunnumpurath, Managing Director and Mr. Saji Kunnumpurath visited HCI on 05/12/2017 and they shared their viewpoint with the staff.
- Annual meeting was held on 05/12/2017 at Olive DownTown, Kadavanthara for all the staff of the MWT family, which was organized by Mr. Bijo Kunnumpurath to share his plans for the future years.
- There was a Surprise NSDC Inspection on 22-12-2017 at HCI, Kochi.
- On the 21st December 2017, Christmas was celebrated by exchanging gifts, singing of carols and self-preparation of food within the office premises.
5. The AHA team attended a national Level Conference on Emergency Medicine on 18th and 19th December 2017 at M.O.S.C Medical College Hospital, Kolenchery and the marketing team put up a stall to promote NCAP and OET.
6. Clinical Training at Lakshmi Hospital was started for GDA Batch -2 students on 19-12-2017.
7. A farewell event for General Duty Assistant (GDA) Batch-2 students was conducted on 19-12-2017.
8. The AHA team provided BLS training for 65 students and ELS training for 19 students on 8th and 10th December 2017 at Mar Baselious Dental college Kothamangalam.
9. A SAP (Additional Skill Acquisition Programme) final assessment was conducted on 3 December 2017 at SDC (Skill Development Centre) -GHSS Chandiroor for Home Health Aide (HHA) course for 25 students.
10. We are happy to congratulate our OET students, Ms. Ponnamabili Renjith, Ms. Jessy Oommen, Ms. Mekha Sharu Jacob, Ms. Rosmin Kurain and Ms. Anu Pious for clearing their exam with ‘B’ grades.
11. An in-service education was conducted on the topic “Hypersensitivity”. The session was taken by Mrs. Anjusha Ann Thomas on 1st December 2017.
12. Maria Augustine and Ms. Eva K Afage have joined our institute this month and we heartily welcome them to the HCI family.