Bringing you the latest news from HCI !
April 2018 Milestones:
- Bijo Kunnumpurathu, Managing Director visited HCI on 12/04/2018 and shared his views and plans for the future development.
- Our Annual meeting was held on 13/04/2018 at Park Central Hotel, and was attended by all the staff of the MWT family. The event was presided over by Mr. Bijo Kunnumpurathu. He shared his future vision for the company. All the Managers and Team leaders presented their business plans and progress.
- Induction Kit and Trainee Handbook distribution for General Duty Assistant Batch- 1802KL000767JHSSQ5101-00018936 under PMKVY Scheme was conducted on 06/04/2018.
The NCAP promotional seminars were conducted at Wayanad and Thodupuzha on 10th and 19th April 2018. The campaign was organised by KASE (Kerala Academy of Skill Excellence) with the aim of uplifting the Tribal communities of Kerala.
5. Mr. Kiran, Nursing superintendent of City hospital visited HCI on 16/04/2018.6. 10 students of GDA under PMKVY have secured placements in City Hospital, Ernakulam.7. A new batch of OET commenced on 5th April 2018 with 35 students. Ms. Meenu Cherian, Ms. Neema Selvan, Rosemol Joseph and Ms. Athira Baby have passed OET with B grade. We congratulate them.
8. The AHA team provided ACLS and BLS training for the staff at Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi from 19th to 21st April 2018.
9. Interviews were conducted for NCAP Middle East students by Alia International Hospital, Kuwait. Around 4 students attended the interview.
11. Robin Mathew and Ms. Feba joined our institution this month and we welcome them to the HCI family.
12. KASE initiated a 3 days skill demonstration Expo ” India Skills Kerala 2018” which was held at Marine Drive, Kochi from 28th to 30th April 2018 where the staff and GDA students of HCI participated by demonstrating their skills. The “India Skills Kerala 2018” was inaugurated by Pinarayi Vijayan (Hon. Chief Minister of Kerala) and Shri. T.P Ramakrishnan (Hon. Minister for labour, skills and excise).
13 .The marketing team conducted promotional activities for OET, IELTS, NCAP, ECU and AHA at different hospitals like Njath Hospital, Indira Gandhi Hospital, KIMS and Indo-American Hospital in Ernakulam district.