Bringing you the latest news from HCI!
June 2018 Milestones:
- A First Aid training session was conducted on June 1st 2018 at Carborundum Universal Limited. The session was taken by Mr. Jain Paul, Mr. Christopher Benson and Ms. Nidhiya Mathew.
3.The World Environment Day was celebrated at Health Careers Institute on 5th June 2018. The students of PMKVY/GDA planted trees near the office premises.
4. International CPR week was celebrated on 7th June 2018 by organizing a training session at Renai Medicity Hospital, Ernakulam. All the staff members and public who were present at the hospital took part in the training session.
6.An in-service education was conducted on the topic “CPR” by Jain Paul on 15th June 2018.
8. On 24th June 2018, BLS training was given for 42 students of Mar Baselious Dental college, Kothamangalam and other batches of AHA were conducted at PVS hospital, Ernakulam.
10. Students of General Duty Assistant Fourth Batch under PMKVY Scheme celebrated International Yoga Day on 21st June 2018. The students were made aware of the relevance of yoga in daily life and performed yoga under the guidance of Ms. Anupama, Yoga instructor.
12.Ms. Sajna Zakeer joined HCI this month as Counsellor for admissions. We welcome her to the HCI family.
13.The marketing team has conducted promotional activities for OET, IELTS, NCAP, ECU and AHA at different hospitals and centers like:
- Aswini Hospital, Thrissur
- Matha Hospital Kottayam
- Thomason Medical Centre, Mala
- A.G.J Hospital, Mookkannoor
- IELTS promotion at mini Infopark, Kaloor
- Modern Hospital, Kodungallur