Bringing you the latest news from HCI!
January 2018 Milestones:
1. The year 2018 started with the Promotion of Mrs. Tintu Varghese as Manager-Academics from 01.01.2018. We wish her all the best.
2. The result of the summative assessment conducted by HSSC for HHA candidates (ASAP) at G.H.S.S Chandiroor was announced on 17/1/2018 and all 25 candidates who appeared for the summative assessment cleared the examination successfully. Hearty congratulations!
4. The GDA mobilization campaign was conducted at Chellanam on 11.1.2018 at two centers.
Location: Malikaparambu Junction, Chellanam
Lead by: Basil K Varkey, Greeshma Jose, Ani Jacob
Number of attendees: Over 70
Location: Fishermen colony, Chellanam
Lead by: Divya K.V, Vinil Varghese
Number of attendees: 15
- The new batch of OET has started on 11th January with 34 students for face to face and online sessions.
- The 3rd batch of GDA has started on 25th January 2018 with 28 students. Students from the previous batch have got placement at Hestia Medicare hospital, Cochin hospital, and Lakshmi hospital Ernakulam.
- An internal training was provided for the staff of HCI on 11th and 18th January 2018 by Ms. Vandana on the topic ‘Know your customer’.
- An in-service education was conducted on “behavior therapy”. The session was taken by Mr. Vishnu B Nair on 5th January 5th, 2018.
- On 10th January an in-service education was conducted for Info park employees on ‘Stress management’. The session was handled by Mrs. Neethu Paul and Mr. Vishnu B Nair.
- The AHA team conducted ACLS and BLS training for 15 students from 16th – 18th January 2018.
- The marketing team has done promotional activities for NCAP, OET and EUC at different centers across Kerala.
TNAI programme on 22nd January 2018- OET and NCAP promotion
ECU promotion at VPS Lakeshore and KIM’s hospital Ernakulam.
NCAP/GDN/ECU promotion at West fort Hi Tech hospital and Ashwini Hospital, Thrissur.